4.22.2010

Happy Earth Day! I love you Earth!

 Range Creek Canyon, Utah

I love the Earth.  Even today, when you would think that things are too overcrowded, overdeveloped, over-explored, etc. That there wouldn't be much to say... Well, talking is for wusses, riding is for those that appreciate the Earth in all of her multi-faceted, colorful, varied, and sometimes completely off-the-wall glory.

That's one thing that I really love about riding motorcycles, especially traveling across country.  There really is so much to see, feel and experience.  There are really never two days that are the same.  And every time I'm on a new road for me, I am an explorer and I like it!

If you love the Earth, get out there and show some more appreciation!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, it will shoot me an e-mail and then I can "allow" it. This keeps spam down (the evil web sort - not the canned meat variety). Thanks.