8.08.2014

Horror in Two Lines


Flash "Horror" Fiction Friday


Upside?  I did get inspired by this week's prompt.
Picture taken of my 2014 Sherlock calendar-August.

Downside? It got interesting and complicated fast.

Short Version? It won't be ready for prime time until next Friday. It needs more time to simmer and stew and to soak up all of the good creative juices. This does also give you additional time to join in on the fun.

So, for your amusement and inspiration today - I offer up 33 Two Sentence Horror Stories.
Necrosis from MorgueFile

Here is mine:
 
Eyes wide open, I sprang up from the nightmare.  
Looking down, I found my body wouldn't be joining me. 

Now, don't be afraid to show us yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, it will shoot me an e-mail and then I can "allow" it. This keeps spam down (the evil web sort - not the canned meat variety). Thanks.