7.25.2014

Momma's Girls Gone Wild!


Flash Fiction Friday - Momma's Girls Gone Wild!

Ok, I did get a story written, using the actual prompt I listed last week. But alas, with getting hurt, I haven't had sufficient time to polish it.

So, I am going to double the ante.  I will post the story next week, plus a follow-up comic for the Momma's Girl Expose, by Miss Pepper. 

This also gives you time to explore and finish any thoughts you've had on this prompt. Even a 6 word or 2 sentence story would be awesome if you'll share. You can share this week or next.  (Mine is looking closer to the 1000 word mark right now.)

Until then, keep your wild ideas flowing through your fingers and have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, it will shoot me an e-mail and then I can "allow" it. This keeps spam down (the evil web sort - not the canned meat variety). Thanks.